Our mission is to enhance the quality of children's lives by providing families, early childhood educators, care-givers and community partners in Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee Counties, with opportunities to positively impact the future.
All children in Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee communities will be healthy, eager, and successful learners, supported by well-informed parents, involved citizens, and collaborative community partners. Early Learning Programs will have high quality standards, comprehensive services, seamless delivery systems with diverse settings, and well-educated, competent, and adequately compensated staff.
Nurturing the young children of Southwest Florida and those who care for them!
- Enroll children in child care and pre-school options where they are safe and where they interact with trained staff members who are committed to continuous quality improvement;
- Increase the availability of quality early learning programs to meet the demonstrated needs of families, particularly families who are working toward economic self-sufficiency;
- Work to support children's emotional, intellectual, physical, and social well-being;
- Provide professional development opportunities for those engaged in early learning services;
- Collaborate with community organizations critical to the realization of the Coalition's mission;
- Secure funding sufficient to support the mission of the Coalition;
- Maintain fiscal responsibility and direct resources to achieve intended outcomes.
- Implement accountability measures that are accessible to the Coalition's stakeholders.
- Develop plans to educate the community on early learning issues and determine strategies that secure support for the mission.
2675 Winkler Avenue, Suite 300 • Ft. Myers, Florida 33901
• Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday; Tuesdays 8am-7pm